A frying pan or skillet, has a flat bottom with short sides that are flared or sloped, with a long handle which makes it easier to toss food. Primary use is for searing or frying foods but can also be used for sautéing. There are also frying pans available with non-stick surfaces for low to medium heat applications.
- Base Size: 8"
- SIGMA Clad 3-ply construction
- Brilliant mirror finish
- Riveted Hollow Cast "stay-cool" handles
- Ceraforce® Ultra ceramic non-stick coating will not burn, blister or peel and is PTFE and PFOA-free
- For optimal performance use on low-medium heat
- Oven safe up to 200°C / 390°F
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship - 2 years warranty on non-stick coating.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
There are no products matching the selection.