A frying pan or skillet, has a flat bottom with short sides that are flared or sloped, with a long handle which makes it easier to toss food. Available in a wide range of sizes; the most common are 8, 10 and 12 inches with depths of 1.5 to 3 inches and larger fry pans often have a helper handle. The pan should be made of heat conductive materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron. Primary use is for searing or frying foods but can also be used for sautéing. There are also frying pans available with non-stick surfaces for low to medium heat applications.
- Base Size: 10" / 26 cm
- SIGMA Clad 3-ply construction
- Brilliant mirror finish
- Riveted Hollow Cast "stay-cool" handles
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe up to 260°C / 500°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
There are no reviews for this product yet.
You may also like these products