Beautiful satin-surface exteriors add style and durability to the ZWILLING® Sol II cookware series.
The SIGMA Clad 3-ply construction offers exceptional heat conductivity on any cooking surface, a
fundamental ingredient in easy meal preparations. Rounded ergonomic handles deliver comfortable
control while cooking.
A round vessel with a long handle featuring high "L-shaped" vertical sides in proportion to a flat base. The base of the saucepan should be made of heat conductive materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron. Saucepans are available in sizes ranging from 3/4 quarts to 5 quarts and generally include a cover. Primarily used for liquid applications such as boiling or blanching vegetables, heating or reducing sauces and soups.
- Base Size: 1.5 Qt. / 1.4 L
- SIGMA Clad 3-ply construction
- Brushed stainless finish
- Ceraforce® Ultra ceramic non-stick coating will not burn, blister or peel and is PTFE and PFOA-free
- Riveted "stay-cool" handles
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe up to 200°C / 390°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
There are no reviews for this product yet.