The MIYABI Gyutoh, Chef's Knife Series 5000MCD is a Chef´s Knife in the traditional Japanese design. Each individual MIYABI knife is an authentic masterpiece.
- The extremely hard core of MicroCarbide MC63 powder steel is encased in 100 layers of steel of two different grades of hardness.
- MicroCarbide MC63 powder steel is a high-grade steel for premium uses. The specific blade structure and revolutionary hardening process endow the CRYODUR blades with exceptional hardness (approx. 63 HRC) and optimum sharpness retention.
- Symmetrical blade with ultra-sharp Honbazuke honing by hand.
- Thin, stable blade with authentic Japanese blade profile: symmetrical cutting edge with 19° angle.
- Traditional “D” handle of Masur birch for perfect balance, optimum control and tireless cutting.