Building on a culinary first, this ergonomically molded handle has set the standard for comfort and control. Embellished with a TWIN logo end cap, these SIGMAFORGE® knives, are ice-hardened and expertly honed for a lasting sharpness.
To satisfy the diverse demands of professional chefs and hobby cooks, we offer an assortment of key knives, each one designed to be a fundamental ingredient in successful meal preparations.
- 6 pc block set includes:
- 4" / 100 mm paring knife
- 6" / 160 mm utility knife
- 8" / 200 mm chef's knife
- 8" / 200 mm bread knife
- 9" / 220 mm steel
- Charcoal knife block
- One-piece SIGMAFORGE® construction
- Made from special formula high performance "NO STAIN" German stainless steel
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blades
- 57° Rockwell Hardness
- Traditional safety bolster
- Full-tang enclosed within a bonded synthetic resin handle for a secure, comfortable grip
- Stainless-steel end cap with TWIN logo
- Made in Germany
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
Write A Review You Are Reviewing: Zwilling J.A. Henckels - 6 Piece Four Star II Knife Block Set - 33409000
You may also like these products
There are no products matching the selection.