The utility knife from the FOUR STAR® series excels through its tried-and-tested, classical design as well as through ergonomics and a high degree of comfort when you cut with it. This medium-size knife with a 13 cm blade can be used in a variety of ways. The utility knife’s serrated edge makes it an all-rounder in your kitchen. It can easily cut sausages, cheese or tomato slices, and is especially suited for cooking snacks and cold meals. The stainless steel used for the blade is rust-free and makes the utility knife easy to clean, very resilient and durable. The FRIODUR® blade was also refined through a special ice-hardening procedure, which ensures that the blade is extremely sharp, resistant to corrosion and flexible. The seamless transition from bolster to handle makes it easier to handle the knife. The SIGMAFORGE® knife is forged from one piece of steel which ensures the best geometry and cutting properties. The perfect balance is ensured by the bolster which also acts as a finger guard to minimise the risk of your hand slipping off the handle into the blade. The utility knife from ZWILLING is a high-quality multi-talent in your kitchen thanks to its range of uses and sure grip.
Features & Benefits:
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife - one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Ergonomic plastic handle: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
There are no products matching the selection.