The 3-piece knife set from ZWILLING is a versatile and practical addition to any professional or home kitchen. The FOUR STAR® range successfully combines quality, tradition and innovation to rightly make it one of the world's highest selling knife ranges. The SIGMAFORGE knife is precision forged from a single piece of steel and finished using an innovative ice-hardening process. This gives the knife corrosion-resistance and durability as well as optimal cutting characteristics. This classic knife excellently combines tradition with innovation. The 3-piece knife set includes a light-weight paring and garnishing knife. Its slender blade makes it ideal for cutting fruit and vegetables as well as for preparing and paring meat. The medium-sized universal knife is especially versatile. You can use it for cutting and preparing meat, cheese and other cold foods. The heavy and stable chef's knife with its broad blade is an all-rounder among ZWILLING knives. The seamless, solid plastic handle is ergonomically designed to guarantee precision handling at all times. The knife set from the FOUR STAR® range is a professional and exclusive addition to your kitchen to enable you to prepare food with ease and precision.
Features & Benefits:
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife - one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Ergonomic plastic handle: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
There are no products matching the selection.