The ZWILLING® Diplôme collection was developed in collaboration with the world-famous LE CORDON BLEU culinary institute to train top chefs. As first-class cutting implements are prerequisites for first-class work in the kitchen, these knives have a Japanese cutting edge to meet the highest demands.
Features & Benefits:
- Ergonomic western handle design with blue spacer accent, fully exposed tang and traditional stainless steel rivets for a firm and comfortable grasp
- Japanese blade style with katana edge for clean cuts
- Half bolster design for easy sharpening of the full length of the blade
- FC61 super steel, with a hardness of 61 HRC
- Traditional Honbazuke hand honed edge creates an ultra-sharp cutting edge, approx. 10° angle (approx. 20° total)
- Hand washing recommended
There are no reviews for this product yet.
There are no products matching the selection.