Chopping up large pieces of meat into smaller chunks is one of the most challenging tasks you can encounter while cooking, particularly when the meat still contains bones. But a dedicated slicing knife makes removing bones and chopping up meat significantly easier. This is why professional chefs and ambitious cooking enthusiasts turn to the PROFESSIONAL "S" range. Made from one continuous piece of steel and featuring secure rivets between the tang and the handle, knives from this range are known for their exceptional robustness. These knives are precision forged, and because the transition between the bolster and the handle is so smooth, the knife is exceedingly comfortable to handle. Meat is a key ingredient in a large number of tasty dishes: a hearty roast or succulent steak is always a welcome treat! Soup or sauce can also be improved by adding a few choice chunks of meat as the juice from the meat will be released as it cooks, adding flavour to the food. You can use the slicing knife to cut larger pieces of meat into smaller ones with minimal effort. The 20 cm blade can cut through sinew accurately and effortlessly, which lets you form meat into a more manageable shape or cut it into smaller chunks. With the help of the ZWILLING slicing knife, you can create delicious meals to delight your friends and family.
Features & Benefits:
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife - one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Ergonomic plastic handle with three-rivet design: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
There are no products matching the selection.