The Zwilling Aurora 5-Ply stainless-steel cookware set was developed by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, the German company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. We know that top-quality knives and cookware are the most important investments home cooks can make, so it’s only natural that we launched our new line of premium cookware, Zwilling Aurora 5-Ply stainless steel.
Features & Benefits:
- 5-ply construction ensures outstanding heat conduction and retention.
- Pan bottoms are flat and won’t bulge when heated, unlike other cookware on the market.
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handles are securely riveted and stay cool on the stovetop.
- Tight-fitting lids promote energy-efficient cooking.
- Rolled rims ensure dripless pouring.
- Compatible with gas, electric, induction, ceramic and halogen cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F (260°C).
- Dishwasher safe.
This set includes all the essentials for everyday cooking:
- 9.5” fry pan: for cooking smaller quantities of meats, fish and vegetables, and bacon and eggs.
- 3-qt. saucepan with lid: for cooking grains and vegetables and making sauces.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid: for sautéing vegetables, browning meats and fish fillets, and making pan sauces.
- 5.5-qt. Dutch oven with lid: for preparing braises and stews, boiling pasta and potatoes and making tomato sauce.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
There are no products matching the selection.