The SIGMAFORGE® filleting knife from ZWILLING uses premium stainless steel. ZWILLING's stainless special formula steel retains its special characteristics due to an optimal combination of chromium and carbon elements. The handle of the filleting knife has been enhanced with a premium stainless steel application and gives the plastic handle optimal balance. The filleting knife's 18 cm blade is thin and flexible and especially good for filleting meat and fish. The blade is also FRIODUR® ice-hardened. This knife from ZWILLING is extra sharp, flexible and corrosion-resistant. Its flawless blade geometry gives the knife its precision cutting characteristics. The knife sits comfortably in the hand due to its ergonomically designed handle. The transition from bolster to handle avoids any awkward edges. The bolster also serves as a finger guard for safety. With the filleting knife, you will be able to skilfully prepare tender meat and delicate fish ingredients.
Features & Benefits:
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife - one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Ergonomic plastic handle with stainless steel application: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
There are no products matching the selection.