The slicing/utility knife from the PROFESSIONAL "S" series is a real classic for the professional kitchen. The intricately crafted knife provides optimum balance thanks to its seamless design and continuous steel, thereby ensuring safe handling. Professional chefs across the world put their trust in the tradition and quality of this series. This thin knife is ideal for carving roasts as well as for preparing all kinds of meat.
The 16 cm blade of the slicing knife has the ideal length for any kind of cut needed to prepare meat. The ZWILLING special formula and its ideal balance of carbon and chrome create a particularly high-quality steel. The FRIODUR® knife is further refined by a special ice-hardening process, which makes it very flexible and corrosion-resistant with excellent cutting edge retention. The transition from the bolster to the handle is seamless without any edges, making it easier to handle the knife.
The slicing knife is precision-forged from a single piece of steel, a prerequisite for outstanding cutting performance and a clean cut. The classic three-rivet design with continuous tang is popular among professional chefs across the world. You will enjoy using this precise cutting instrument from ZWILLING on a daily basis.
Features & Benefits:
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Ergonomic plastic handle with three-rivet design: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
There are no products matching the selection.