The chef’s knife from ZWILLING is a real all-rounder in the kitchen. The sturdy knife, with its wide, flat blade, doesn’t only make it easy to cut vegetables and chop fresh herbs, but also to smoothly cut fish and meat. The continuous blade, the seamless craftsmanship and the bolster offer the perfect balance and a safe grip. The 16 cm chef’s knife is easy to use. The plastic handle with its special 3-rivet design and continuous tang fits comfortably in your hand, thereby making it easier to work with all ingredients. The high-quality FRIODUR® blade, which is additionally refined using a special ice-hardening process, is not only exceptional at cutting but also flexible and extremely resistant to corrosion. The SIGMAFORGE® chef's knife, forged from one piece of steel, is also very durable, ensures the best cuts and is very resistant. Not only does the chef's knife win over professional chefs worldwide with its premium quality and high-quality steel, it also makes a versatile kitchen gadget for amateur cooks. The classic from the PROFESSIONAL ‘S’ series help you to bring magnificent dishes to the table and wins you over with its perfect balance and special, beautifully shaped design.
Features & Benefits:
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife - one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Ergonomic plastic handle with three-rivet design: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
There are no products matching the selection.