The 14 cm boning knife from the TWIN® Four Star II series is excellent for professionally removing bones and skinning meat or poultry. You can easily separate meat from the bone as well as remove skin and tendons using the slender and sharp back-point blade. Precision-forged and made from a single piece of metal, the SIGMAFORGE® knife stands out because it’s sharp, flexible and resistant to corrosion. The ergonomically shaped handle’s bolster ensures a firm grip. The smooth transition from the bolster to the handle allows you to handle the boning knife easily because there are no disruptive edges. The ZWILLING formula guarantees a high-quality steel thanks to the perfect balance of chrome and carbon. This knife with an ice-hardened FRIODUR® blade made by ZWILLING enables you to prepare meat and poultry which need to be cut precisely and accurately.
Features & Benefits:
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust and corrosion-resistant.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife - one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Ergonomic plastic handle with stainless steel application: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
There are no products matching the selection.