Add creative flair to your meals with the ZWILLING paring and garnishing knife: the possibilities are endless. This knife has a 10 cm long blade and so is perfect for preparing smaller or medium-sized ingredients. Chefs use this knife in many professional establishments to chop fresh herbs or peel onions or garlic. Be creative with these ingredients to season your dishes according to your taste. The paring and garnishing knife is perfect for peeling, cutting, cleaning and garnishing fruit and vegetables as well as cutting smaller pieces of meat. The versatile uses of this implement are what truly set it apart. The exceptional quality of this product continues to win over professional chefs and enthusiastic cooks alike. It is made of a continuous piece of steel, making it extremely durable. The tang is connected to the handle by triple rivets, giving greater control of the blade, as well as giving it a visual appeal. A further outstanding feature of this knife is the high-grade steel used in its production. This steel is corrosion-resistant and features a precise cutting edge, enabling you to tackle all cooking tasks easily and effortlessly. This paring and garnishing knife from the PROFESSIONAL "S" series provides a versatile implement for all your cutting and peeling tasks.
Features & Benefits:
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife - one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Ergonomic plastic handle with three-rivet design: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
There are no products matching the selection.