Building on a ZWILLING® favourite, the ZWILLING® Pro Blonde Collection features the same contoured bolster and laser-cut blade as the popular ZWILLING® Pro series but also incorporates an updated holm oak wood handle for an elegant, contemporary design in addition to superior performance. Forged from a single piece of Special Formula "No Stain" stainless steel and FRIODUR® ice-hardened with an acute laser-controlled cutting edge for maximum durability and sharpness. Features an innovative curved bolster grip that allows you to use a professional pinch grip for more control and less fatigue.
Features & Benefits:
- Holm oak wood handles
- SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of high carbon ZWILLING Special Formula Steel
- FRIODUR ® ice-hardened blades, ~57 Rockwell hardness
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Edge angle 15° on each side (10° on Santoku’s)
- Full tang extends into a traditional three rivet handle for perfect balance and a calm controlled grasp
- Hand wash only
There are no reviews for this product yet.