Zwilling Sensation, truly innovative cookware that entices from first sight and amazes with a single touch. Made in Belgium, the technologically advanced fry pan features the superb functionality of stainless steel and the convenience of a durable, non-stick coated cooking surface to provide an exceptional cooking experience.
A wide, bowl-shaped vessel with a small flat base and tall sloped sides. This design allows heat to be well distributed across the base while the sloping sides make it easier to stir and turn ingredients as they cook. The pan should be made of heat conductive materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron. Some designs have a long handle for tossing, others have 2 side handles to reduce space requirements. Accessories may include a tall lid and/or steaming racks. Great for stir-frying, steaming vegetables and even poaching.
- Base Size: 12" / 30cm
- Capacity: 5.5 Qt. / 5.2 L
- SILVINOX exterior maintains a silvery white shine for years
- Multilayer 5-PlyMaterial
- Textured, oversize stay cool welded handles offer a hygienic and easy to clean cooking vessel
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe up to 300°C / 600°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in Belgium
There are no reviews for this product yet.