To cut a thin slice of ham is an art. The tried and tested kitchen knife from the FOUR STAR® range is the knife to do it. It even slices cleanly through cured hams.
Because the tang, blade and bolster are made from a single piece of steel, the knife has no seams and therefore easy to handle. The tang, the section between blade and handle, holds the black plastic handle without any rivets so that the knife sits comfortably in the hand.
The bolster, the section between the tang and the blade, provides a smooth transition from the tang to the blade and gives the knife balance for the easy, clean slicing of ham. The bolster also acts as a guard against cut fingers. The slicing knife made from stainless steel and black plastic has been an enduring classic for the past 30 years. With the slicing knife from ZWILLING, you will be able to impress your guests by cutting wafer-thin slices.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Ergonomic plastic handle: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
There are no products matching the selection.