Breaking away from the tradition of knives with steel blades and black handles, the creme handle on this stunning chef’s knife is sure to stand out from the crowd. Wusthof has formed the blade for this knife from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel, and the full tang is riveted to the handle for strength. Tempered to 58* Rockwell, you should be able to look forward to many years of impressive cutting performance from the edge of this blade. When it does come time to sharpen the edge, the half bolster design on the heel means that the entire blade can be sharpened easily.
This knife has all of the great performance characteristics that you would expect from a Wusthof chef’s knife, yet it also offers a unique look to appeal to a certain taste. If you love the creme look and the quality of this product, please order today!
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
You may also like these products