Knives should fit nice and safely in the hand. This is where the bolster, the connection between the blade and the handle, plays a central role. It provides the right balance and also makes up the weight of a forged knife. Those with delicate hands, however, may find some knives too heavy for them. For those who would like things to be a little easier in future, the knife specialist WÜSTHOF now offers new half bolster knives, which are 30 percent lighter than the traditional full bolster knives from the popular CLASSIC range.
The cook's knife - an all-rounder in the kitchen! With it's traditional blade shape, it is one of the most frequently used types of knife. The long, wide, curving blade makes it possible to use a professional dicing technique. It can also be used to chop and slice, flatten, shape and pick foods up. The robust spine of the knife can even be used to crack nuts or shellfish.
- The wide, curved blade is ideal for cutting, slicing, dicing and carving.
- The reduced bolster shape (half bolster) and thinner edge of the blade reduce the weight of the knife.
- The reduced weight ensures fatigue-free, precise work, whilst the special bolster shape makes it possible to use and sharpen the entire blade.
- Forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium blade steel (X50 Cr MoV 15).
- The ergonomically shaped handles – feature three durable rivets.
- Note: Cook’s knives may be very robust, but they are sharpened to a particularly thin edge. They should on no account be used for chopping through bones, but only for slicing.
WÜSTHOF knives are high-quality, top-class products, which are made with great diligence right down to the last detail. Knives, which are enjoyable to use and make food preparation a culinary pleasure in itself. The knife ranges have various handle designs to suit individual tastes and requirements in terms of ergonomics.
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
- Special alloyed steel.
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects.
- Made in Solingen / Deutschland.
There are no reviews for this product yet.