GRAND PRIX II - The easy-care and non-slip plastic handle with full tang offers perfect balance and safe handling. The seamless transition between handle and blade guarantees total hygiene.
- Extremely easy-care, non-slip plastic handle with full tang.
- Forged from a single piece of high-alloy steel (X50 Cr MoV 15).
- Particularly sharp thanks to the laser-controlled sharpening process, PEtec.
- The full bolster ensures comfortable handling and perfect balance.
- The seamless transition between handle and blade guarantees total hygiene.
This utility knife is smaller than a cook’s knife but larger than a paring knife, making it the perfect knife for magnitude of tasks. A utility knife is much like a versatile paring knife and is perfect for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cutting vegetables or cutting small meats.
WÜSTHOF knives are high-quality, top-class products, which are made with great diligence right down to the last detail. Knives, which are enjoyable to use and make food preparation a culinary pleasure in itself. The knife ranges have various handle designs to suit individual tastes and requirements in terms of ergonomics.
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
- Special alloyed steel.
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects.
- Made in Solingen / Deutschland.
There are no reviews for this product yet.