CLASSIC - Robust, sharp and functional – the classic tool with a selection of over 70 different blade shapes.
- The full bolster protects the hand, ensuring safety and a well-balanced distribution of weight. The robust handles are riveted for durability.
- Robust, sharp and functional – the classic kitchen tool.
- Forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel.
- Particularly sharp thanks to the laser-controlled sharpening process, PEtec.
- The full bolster protects the hand, providing safety and balance.
- The robust handles feature durable rivets and no joints.
Small, but mighty. New to the already impressive WÜSTHOF knife collection is the 12 cm cook´s knife. This innovative knife offers superior handling and easy control with wide and sturdy blade. Mincing fresh herbs, dicing largecarrots and crushing cloves of garlic are a snap with this mighty little knife. In short, an excellent all around forged knife that you´ll find hard to put down.
WÜSTHOF knives are high-quality, top-class products, which are made with great diligence right down to the last detail. Knives, which are enjoyable to use and make food preparation a culinary pleasure in itself. The knife ranges have various handle designs to suit individual tastes and requirements in terms of ergonomics.
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
- Special alloyed steel.
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects.
- Made in Solingen / Deutschland.
There are no reviews for this product yet.