CLASSIC IKON - Balance and ergonomics – the special bolster shape ensures optimum balance and allows the entire length of the blade to be used and kept sharp. The ergonomically shaped handles are riveted for durability and ensure faultless care and hygiene.
- Double bolster for perfect balance – geometry.
- The special bolster shape allows the entire blade to be used and sharpened.
- Forged from a single piece of high-alloy steel (X50 Cr MoV 15).
- Laser-controlled sharpening process, PEtec, for the ultimate blade sharpness.
- The ergonomically shaped handles feature durable rivets and no joints.
Cutting up apples, slicing carrots and peppers, chopping cucumber to use as decorations - the paring knife will do all of this cleanly and easily. This knife with a short blade ensures a safe hold.
WÜSTHOF knives are high-quality, top-class products, which are made with great diligence right down to the last detail. Knives, which are enjoyable to use and make food preparation a culinary pleasure in itself. The knife ranges have various handle designs to suit individual tastes and requirements in terms of ergonomics.
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
- Special alloyed steel.
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects.
- Made in Solingen / Deutschland.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
You may also like these products
There are no products matching the selection.