CLASSIC - Robust, sharp and functional – the classic tool with a selection of over 70 different blade shapes. The full bolster protects the hand, ensuring safety and a well-balanced distribution of weight. The robust handles are riveted for durability.
- Robust, sharp and functional – the classic kitchen tool.
- Forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel.
- Particularly sharp thanks to the laser-controlled sharpening process, PEtec.
- The full bolster protects the hand, providing safety and balance.
- The robust handles feature durable rivets and no joints.
- A variety of models available with over 70 blade shapes (from 6 – 36 cm blade lengths).
This trimming knife is designed for smaller jobs. The narrow curved blade enables the knife to move cleanly along the bones for clean cuts and is ideal for trimming fat from chicken.
WÜSTHOF knives are high-quality, top-class products, which are made with great diligence right down to the last detail. Knives, which are enjoyable to use and make food preparation a culinary pleasure in itself. The knife ranges have various handle designs to suit individual tastes and requirements in terms of ergonomics.
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
- Special alloyed steel.
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects.
- Made in Solingen / Deutschland.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
You may also like these products
There are no products matching the selection.