GRAND PRIX II - The easy-care and non-slip plastic handle with full tang offers perfect balance and safe handling. The seamless transition between handle and blade guarantees total hygiene.
- Extremely easy-care, non-slip plastic handle with full tang.
- Forged from a single piece of high-alloy steel (X50 Cr MoV 15).
- Particularly sharp thanks to the laser-controlled sharpening process, PEtec.
- The full bolster ensures comfortable handling and perfect balance.
- The seamless transition between handle and blade guarantees total hygiene.
A sharp knife is a safe knife and does what its suppoed to - cut. Use this steel on a regular basis - stroke the knife down the full length of the steel at 20 degree per side, 4-5 strokes per side and easy does.
WÜSTHOF knives are high-quality, top-class products, which are made with great diligence right down to the last detail. Knives, which are enjoyable to use and make food preparation a culinary pleasure in itself. The knife ranges have various handle designs to suit individual tastes and requirements in terms of ergonomics.
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
- Special alloyed steel.
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects.
- Made in Solingen / Deutschland.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
You may also like these products
There are no products matching the selection.