Guard your harvest with the thick, quality seal produced by this sealer. Control the duration of the vacuum process & vacuum pressure to ensure the best outcome for any project. 2 mm thick seal bar for sealing bags up to 11”. Port for use with Vacuum Canisters for sealing liquids & marinating. Pump draws up to 22.5” Hg vacuum strength. Mounted seal bar prevents overheating. Extended seal mode for larger bags. Seal mode for sharp, delicate or moist foods. 110 watts (120 volts, 60 Hz).
Preservation. Keep your harvest fresher, longer.
We made this compact Harvest Guard™ Vacuum Sealer for gardeners & home harvesters. It features a 110 watt motor, 22.5" HG vacuum strength, a port for vacuum canisters, and easy to use controls for pressure and duration. Plus it includes ten quart sized vacuum bags to get you started!
Please note: All Weston Vacuum Sealers are “out of chamber” sealers. As with any “out of chamber” sealer, household bags and all other non-textured or non-embossed bags are not compatible and should not be used. For best results, bags containing a textured or embossed lining are required.
- 110 Watt Motor (120 Volt, 60 Hz)
- Vacuum Pump delivers 22.5" HG vacuum strength
- Easy to use controls
- Control duration with normal vacuum mode or extended mode for large bags
- Control vacuum pressure with seal mode
- Separate Accessory Port Function allows for less energy use and prevents seal bar wear when using with vacuum canister (sold separately).
- 2mm lid-mounted seal bar prevents overheating
- Seals bags up to 11" (28 cm) wide
10 bonus quart sized Vacuum Bags
There are no reviews for this product yet.
There are no products matching the selection.