Teroforma's whisky stones are made in Vermont from natural soapstone, by craftsmen of some of the oldest soapstone workshops in the United States. The stones are non-porous, and will impart neither flavour nor odour. Simply keep the stones in your freezer until you are ready to chill your favorite drink, alcoholic or otherwise.
- Set of 9 soapstone beverage cubes
- Muslin storage bag included
- Store in freezer for at least 4 hours before use
- Add 3 stones to a glass, let stand for 5 minutes, and enjoy!
- Rinse and air dry following every use, storing in freezer for next time
Whisky stones are not meant to cool as a drink as quickly or as much as ice. They are intended to provide a slight chill-between 8 and 15 degrees that will protect the taste without drowning the quality
There are no reviews for this product yet.
There are no products matching the selection.