The Staub Olivewood tool collection is a perfect complement to the extensive range of enameled cast iron and ceramic cookware that is beloved by chefs worldwide. Each spoon is hand sculpted from a single piece of sustainable olive wood. Due to the natural variations in wood grain, no two tools are alike - each one is special. The beautiful handles are contoured to rest comfortably in the hand. Effortlessly fold egg whites, stir stews and scrape batters from bowls.
- Perfectly contoured to the hand, the pot and the bowl
- Safe for use on all cookware surfaces including non-stick finishes
- Silicone is long lasting and offers high temperature resistance
- Spoon’s silicone head is easy to clean, just remove and wash by hand or in the dishwasher
- Olivewood has naturally occurring oils and density for superior durability
- Hand washing and towel drying is recommended for wooden handle