A wok is a cooking vessel with very few limits. Often used to stir fry, there is actually a lot more you can do with this wide piece of cookware. This 12’’ model offers a compact design which is a nice contrast to many of the oversized woks on the market today. It includes a beautiful red finish, a stable feel when on the stove, and ergonomic handles for your convenience. The enameled finish that you would expect from Staub is present on this piece, and it is both oven and dishwasher safe.
Made in France, you can rely on Staub-brand cookware to stand the test of time. Not only does the enamel finish make the pot durable, but it also makes it easier to clean. If you would like to start enjoying the advantages of wok cooking right away, please place your order today!
- Base Size: 12" / 30 cm
- Capacity: 4.5 Qt./4.4L
- Includes rack.
- Each product is one-of-a-kind and is produced using a traditional manufacturing process
- Enamelling process includes 2-3 coats, inside and out
- A smooth enamel coated base prevents surface scratches
- Traditional and authentic French craftsmanship
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in France
- All STAUB products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship.
Bamboo utensils are no longer included in box.
Wok of Gods
Write A Review You Are Reviewing: Staub - 12" (30cm) Cherry Red Wok - 40511-345
You may also like these products
There are no products matching the selection.