Available in a wide range of sizes; the most common are 8, 10 and 12 inches with depths of 1.5 to 3 inches and larger fry pans often have a helper handle. The pan should be made of heat conductive materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron. Primary use is for searing or frying foods but can also be used for sautéing. There are also frying pans available with non-stick surfaces for low to medium heat applications.
- Base Size: 12" / 30 cm
- Colour: Grey
- Each product is one-of-a-kind and is produced using a traditional manufacturing process
- Enameling process includes 2-3 coats, inside and out
- Black matte enamel interior coating, develops non-stick properties with regular use, thus an ideal surface for braising, roasting and caramelizing
- A smooth enamel coated base prevents surface scratches
- Traditional and authentic French craftsmanship
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in France
All STAUB products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship.
There are no reviews for this product yet.