The new KOH series is MIYABI's new series, accessible to those new to Japanese cutlery. The KOH series offers a strikingly modern appearance with a black pakka-wood handle and a sharp design. Features a FC61 super steel blade accented by an engraved MIYABI logo and a comfortable octagonal handle design accented with a stylish mosaic pin. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan.
Features & Benefits:
- MIYABI 4000FC sujihiki or Japanese slicing knife, with a 24cm blade.
- Fine carbide 61 steel blade construction for a sharp, hard blade
- Rockwell hardness of 61 for durability and cutting edge retention
- Katana style cutting edge for excellent sharpness
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for toughness, elasticity and corrosion resistance
- Engraved MIYABI logo on the blade
- Octagonal pakka wood handle for comfortable grip with mosaic pin
- Made in Japan
There are no products matching the selection.