Since 1830, Mauviel has manufactured the highest quality of copper cookware for professional and commercial markets. Mauviel offers cookware manufactured in copper, stainless steel and aluminum that is unsurpassed in quality and design - praised by professional chefs and household cooks.
M'Heritage M'250c Collection
- Copper exterior with stainless steel interior.
- Thickness 2.5mm.
- Straight edge.
- Polished outside.
- Fixed by sturdy stainless steel rivets.
- Cast stainless steel, stay-cool handle with iron electroplated finish.
- Lifetime warranty - household use.
This top of the line professional cookware is recognized and used by chefs around the world. The M'Heritage cookware has superior heat conductivity, and even heat distribution, preventing hot spots that cause foods to stick and scorch. It responds to heat changes very rapidly and provides the cook with maximum control - especially important when making sauces.
This roaster will fit up to a 25lb turkey.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Does copper cookware work on Induction?
A: No, not without an induction disk, which contains magnetic stainless steel.
- Q: Can copper cookware go into the oven?
A: Yes, but be careful with copper pieces with tin interiors (M'Tradition). Tin starts to blister at approximately 460°F. Blistered tin will need to be re-tinned.
- Q: Can copper cookware go in the dishwasher?
A: This is not advised, as the harsh chemicals used in some dishwasher detergents could shorten the life span of your cookware.
- Q: Can you use bleach or cleaning products that contain bleach to clean your copper cookware?
A: No, bleach is corrosive and will cause your cookware to pit.
- Q: Do the handles stay cool while cooking?
A: Brass and cast iron handles will get hot on the stove top. Stainless steel will stay cool on the stovetop. All will get hot if used in oven.
- Q: Is copper cookware hard to maintain?
A: No, actually it is easier to maintain than stainless steel. Copper is a very soft, highly polished metal that releases food very easily. Stainless steel is a very tough metal with a rough surface that holds onto food and makes it difficult to clean.
There are no reviews for this product yet.