Since 1830, Mauviel has manufactured the highest quality of copper cookware for professional and commercial markets. Mauviel offers cookware manufactured in copper, stainless steel and aluminum that is unsurpassed in quality and design - praised by professional chefs and household cooks.
- Multi-ply 18/10 stainless steel.
- No drip edge.
- Polished outisde finish.
- Stainless steel handles fixed by stainless steel rivets.
- NSF certified.
The Collection M'Cook offers professionals and household cooks the highest culinary technology. Five layers of materials provide perfect conductivity for each product, thanks to fast and uniform heat distribution. The M'Cook collection provides the most demanding cook with the greatest pleasure.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Does copper cookware work on Induction?
A: No, not without an induction disk, which contains magnetic stainless steel.
- Q: Can copper cookware go into the oven?
A: Yes, but be careful with copper pieces with tin interiors (M'Tradition). Tin starts to blister at approximately 460°F. Blistered tin will need to be re-tinned.
- Q: Can copper cookware go in the dishwasher?
A: This is not advised, as the harsh chemicals used in some dishwasher detergents could shorten the life span of your cookware.
- Q: Can you use bleach or cleaning products that contain bleach to clean your copper cookware?
A: No, bleach is corrosive and will cause your cookware to pit.
- Q: Do the handles stay cool while cooking?
A: Brass and cast iron handles will get hot on the stove top. Stainless steel will stay cool on the stovetop. All will get hot if used in oven.
- Q: Is copper cookware hard to maintain?
A: No, actually it is easier to maintain than stainless steel. Copper is a very soft, highly polished metal that releases food very easily. Stainless steel is a very tough metal with a rough surface that holds onto food and makes it difficult to clean.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
There are no products matching the selection.