- Fits all Lodge Square Grill Pans and Skillets 12" and up.
- Produces superior sandwiches, meats, and sides.
- Holds heat to reduce cooking time.
- Made in USA.
If you do nothing else...
- Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
- How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
- Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning - it isn't salt and pepper
- “Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
- Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
- Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our GCU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews.
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years.
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one.
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 1 customer reviews