- Foundry seasoned for use right out of the box.
- Prevents scorching on bottom of camp ovens.
- 8.13 inch diameter.
- Made in the USA.
If you do nothing else...
- Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
- How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
- Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning - it isn't salt and pepper
- “Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
- Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
- Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
There are no products matching the selection.