What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs and pancakes The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers.
- 16.75 inch x 9.5 inch
- Foundry seasoned, ready to use upon purchase.
- Use on all cooking surfaces, grills and campfires.
- Some induction tops may not be compatible with double-burner griddles.
- Oven safe.
- Sauté, sear, fry, bake and stir fry to heart’s content.
- Made in USA.
If you do nothing else...
- Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
- How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
- Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning - it isn't salt and pepper
- “Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
- Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
- Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.