Cast iron is cornbread's best friend and the Lodge Cornstick pan is a traditional favorite. Cast iron is the perfect medium for baking because of the superior heat retention and dispersal. Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish.
- 12" x 5 1/2" overall size.
- Foundry seasoned, ready to use upon purchase.
- Cast Iron produces superior crusts.
- Bakeware that will last for decades.
- Made in USA.
If you do nothing else...
- Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
- How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
- Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning - it isn't salt and pepper
- “Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
- Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
- Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
There are no products matching the selection.