Braising or searing meats before making a stew in the same pot keeps kitchen messes to a minimum. Thankfully, the 7 qt. round Dutch oven is up to the task. The spacious interior accommodates larger ingredients and holds enough servings for a crowd. And cleaning is quick, with an interior enamel that easily releases burnt-on ingredients.
With a big Dutch Oven available in your kitchen, there are very few dishes that you will not be able to create. Investing in a good Dutch Oven is not necessarily cheap, but your money is always well spend when it goes toward Le Creuset cookware. In this case, the product offered is large enough to produce most big meals. The pot itself is made from cast-iron that has been coated in enamel. The enamel will help you clean up the pot after you are done cooking, and it will also protect this product over the long run.
- Ideal Heat Distribution & Superior Heat Retention
- Durable, Nonreactive Sand-Colored Interior
- Crack and Chip - Resistant Exterior Enamel
- Heat and Moisture Locking Recessed-Edge Lid
- 45% Larger handle, easier to grip out of the oven
- Oven safe with heat resistant knobs to 500°F
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in France
Write A Review You Are Reviewing: Le Creuset - 6.7 L (7 QT) Oyster French Round Dutch Oven - LS2501-287F
You may also like these products