Braising or searing meats before making a stew in the same pot keeps kitchen messes to a minimum. The shallow shape of this particular French Oven allows for effectively searing and browning meats before slow-cooking, while the greater surface area is ideal for reducing sauces.
Cleaning is quick, with an interior enamel that easily releases burnt-on ingredients.
With a big Dutch Oven available in your kitchen, there are very few dishes that you will not be able to create. Investing in a good Dutch Oven is not necessarily cheap, but your money is always well spent when it goes toward Le Creuset cookware.
The pot itself is made from cast-iron that has been coated in enamel. The enamel will help you clean up the pot after you are done cooking, and it will also protect this product over the long run.
- Ideal Heat Distribution & Superior Heat Retention
- Durable, Nonreactive Sand-Colored Interior
- Crack and Chip - Resistant Exterior Enamel
- Heat and Moisture Locking Recessed-Edge Lid
- 45% Larger handle, easier to grip out of the oven
- Oven safe with heat resistant knobs to 500°F
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in France
There are no reviews for this product yet.
You may also like these products