While it may be a less popular choice for holiday gatherings than turkey or chicken, goose is actually quite rich and flavorful, covered with more fat than other roasting birds, but revealing primarily lean meat underneath. Many chefs appreciate the texture and flavor of goose fat and set it aside for other uses like frying and preserving. This coveted ingredient also extends far beyond holiday meals into everyday cooking, storing frozen for more than one year.
- 19"L x 12.75"W x 9"H
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available