Cast iron skillets have long been treasured kitchen staples for stovetop frying and oven baking. Over time, the matte black interior enamel develops a natural patina that is ideal for searing and frying. Pour spouts on two sides allow for drip-free pouring.
This large skillet is the best size to prevent overcrowding when searing meats, and is roomy enough to cook multiple steaks, burgers or pancakes at once.
- 11.34"D x 18"L
- Capacity of 2 3/8 QT (2.25 L)
- Helper handle adds comfort and control when lifting
- Spacious cooking surface for multiple servings or larger ingredients
- Durable black enamel finish requires no seasoning
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
You may also like these products