Whether topped with rich chocolate and powdered sugar for dessert or filled with fruit for a weekend breakfast, crepes have become a dish internationally identified with France (the thin pancakes originate from the region of Brittany) — and a dish quickly gaining popularity in North America.
- Ergonomically designed handle for a comfortable grip when rotating the pan to spread batter
- Gently flared sides for easy flipping during cooking
- Hard-anodized aluminum construction for even heat distribution
- Includes an 8-inch wooden rateau for spreading batter
Each Forged Hard-Anodized (FHA) pan is made from a heavy-gauge forged aluminum with a strong, durable finish that will withstand the demands of everyday use. Each pan absorbs and distributes heat evenly and efficiently, so there are no hot-spots during cooking. The specially-constructed base incorporates a magnetic stainless steel disk that gives extra strength and stability to the pan.
Le Creuset FHA is completely multi-functional. Use it with any stovetop or under any broiler, or use in any conventional, induction or fan-assisted oven. As with any metal product, this material is not suitable for use in microwave ovens.
Le Creuset's manufacturing process and the pan's internally reinforced nonstick surface combine to create a uniquely durable finish for extra strength and superb cooking results.
- Hot-forging manufacturing process ensures pans will never warp
- An induction compatible, magnetic stainless steel base ensures superior performance on any cooktop
- Pans are oven-safe up to 500 degrees F (tempered glass lids are oven-safe up to 425 degrees F)
- Hollow, stay-cool cast stainless steel handles minimize heat transfer and fit comfortably in hand
- Side handles and assist handles feature stainless steel rivets for durability
- Nonstick coating is reinforced and safe for dishwashers
- A convenient side handle hole allows for hanging storage