The technique of braising can be used with both meat and fresh vegetables. For tenderizing smaller amounts of vegetables, the 1 1/2 qt. braiser is ideal.
This updated kitchen classic enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. With ergonomic handles and an advanced interior enamel that resists chipping and cleans easily, Le Creuset’s braisers blend the best of the past with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Ideal Heat Distribution & Superior Heat Retention
- Durable, Nonreactive Sand-Colored Interior
- Crack and Chip - Resistant Exterior Enamel
- Heat and Moisture Locking Recessed-Edge Lid
- 45% Larger handle, easier to grip out of the oven
- Oven safe with heat resistant knobs to 500°F
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in France
You may also like these products
There are no products matching the selection.