The KoMo hand grinder is constructed of solid maple hardwood and stainless steel, with precisely fitted corundum-ceramic millstones. An extra large hardwood handle provides smooth cranking, and the transparent milling chamber provides a full view of the hand mill's interior.
All dry grains can be ground, including soft or hard wheat, oat groats (dehulled oats), rice, triticale, kamut, spelt, buckwheat, barley, rye, millet, teff, quinoa, amaranth, sorghum and dent (field) corn. It will also grind lentils, dry beans (pinto, red, garbanzo, kidney & more), and dried, non-oily spices. It isn't suitable for herbs, oilseeds like flax or sesame, popcorn, or fibrous materials.
- Milling rate for finely ground wheat - 1.6 oz/min
- Hopper fill capacity (wheat) - 1 lb 5 oz (level, lid on)
- Dia. of corundum-ceramic mill stones - 3.15"
- Weight - 5 lb 5 oz
- Max. height of bowl at spout - 5"
- Dimensions (W x D x H excl. handle) - 6.3" x 5" x 12"
- Warranty - 3 years
There are no reviews for this product yet.