The KoMo Medium grinder offers beautifully clean lines and excellent grain milling performance. Inside its beechwood veneer cabinet is an exceptionally advanced, yet beautifully simple, milling mechanism. Precisely fitted corundum-ceramic burrs grind to any texture you choose, from exceedingly fine flour to coarse meal or cracked grain. All by simply rotating the hopper to align with your choice on the front texture-setting scale.
KoMo mills are equipped with specially developed electric motors that provide reliable, yet extremely quiet power. The KoMo Medium electric grain mill has a 360 watt motor. It produces 8-9 oz. of flour per minute for bread flour texture. Its solid beech hopper holds 1 lb., 14 oz. of grain, enough for over two pounds of whole grain bread.
- Milling rate for bread flour texture - 8-9 oz/min
- Hopper fill capacity (wheat) - 1 lb 15 oz (level, lid on)
- Dia. of corundum-ceramic mill stones - 3.35"
- Industrial motor electric rating, watts - 360W (1/2 HP)
- Weight - 15 lb 4 oz
- Max. height of bowl at spout - 5.5"
- Dimensions (W x D x H) - 7.25" x 8.5" x 13.2" (including spout)
- Warranty - 12 years
There are no reviews for this product yet.