The KoMo Classic stone burr grain mill has a special appeal to lovers of elegant design, natural materials and fine craftsmanship. KoMo believes that design sophistication lies not in more complexity, but in simplicity: A design is finished when no extraneous parts remain. The Classic's construction of solid European beechwood with fingerjointed corners embodies the warm and simple goodness of whole grain foods.
Housed within the Classic's handsome exterior is an exceptionally advanced, yet beautifully simple, milling mechanism. Precisely fitted corundum-ceramic burrs grind to any texture you choose, from exceedingly fine flour to coarse meal or cracked grain. All by simply rotating the grain mill's hopper to align with your choice on the front texture setting scale. The Classic—a graceful union of natural elegance and perfect function—is KoMo's best selling mill.
- Milling rate for bread flour texture - 8-9 oz/min
- Hopper fill capacity (wheat) - 2 lb 1 oz (level, lid on)
- Dia. of corundum-ceramic mill stones - 3.35"
- Industrial motor electric rating, watts - 360W (1/2 HP)
- Weight - 15 lb 4 oz
- Max. height of bowl at spout - 5.5"
- Dimensions (W x D x H) - 7.8" x 8.5" x 13.5" (including spout)
- Warranty - 12 years
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our GCU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews.
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years.
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one.
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 1 customer reviews