A perfect all-around grain milling solution, the KoMo Duett provides both freshly ground flour and flaked grains. Its beautiful cabinet, constructed of solid beechwood and furniture grade beech veneer, contains separate motors that allow you to grind and flake simultaneously or independently. Included with the KoMo Duett is a handmade ceramic bowl with a cool, smooth surface that complements the mill's warm finish.
If you want the full range of capability from grinder to flaker, the KoMo Duett offers significant savings compared to buying a mill and a flaker separately. The grinder side will grind hard or soft wheat, oat groats (dehulled oats), rice, triticale, kamut, spelt, buckwheat, barley, rye, millet, teff, quinoa, amaranth, sorghum and dent (field) corn. It will also grind lentils, dry beans (pinto, red, garbanzo, kidney & more), and dried, non-oily spices. It isn't suitable for herbs, oilseeds like flax or sesame, popcorn, or fibrous materials.
- Milling rate for bread flour texture - 10-11 oz/min
- Hopper fill capacity (wheat) - 2 lb 10 oz (level, lid on)
- Dia. of corundum-ceramic mill stones - 3.35"
- Industrial motor electric rating, watts - 600W (3/4 HP)
- Weight - 38 lb 8 oz
- Max. height of bowl at spout - 7.25"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 15.9" x 13.1" x 8.7" (including spout)
- Warranty - 12 years
Flaker Mill Specifications:
- Flaking rate for oats - 2.8-3.5 oz/min
- Flaker hopper fill cap. in oz of oats - 6.4 oz
- Flaker industrial motor electric rating - 140 watts
- Max. height of bowl at flaker spout - 4.7 in
There are no reviews for this product yet.