- 32 racks per hour – LXeH
- .74 gallons of water per rack
- Hot water or chemical sanitation units available
- Low chemical alert indicators
- Sense-A-Temp™ booster heater capable of 70° rise, provided on LXeH models
- Delime notification with cycle
- Chemical pump “auto-prime”
- Service diagnostics
- Deep drawn stainless steel tank
- Microcomputer, top mounted controls with digital cycle/temperature display
- Revolving upper and lower anti-clogging wash arms
- Revolving upper and lower rinse arms
- Removable stainless steel scrap screen
- Corrosion resistant pump
- Automatic pumped drain
- 17" door opening
- Automatic fill
- Detergent and rinse aid pumps standard (plus sanitizer pump on chemical machine)
- Electric tank heat
- Two dishracks – one peg and one combination type
- Design: Front opening, equipped for installation in either freestanding or undercounter-type operations.
- Construction : 300 series stainless steel tank, door and top panel.
- Pump: Centrifugal-type, integral with motor, horizontally mounted. Pump capacity 38 gpm.
- Motor: Single phase, furnished for all electrical specifications. Factory sealed lubrication. Inherent overload protection with auto reset.
- Wash and Rinse Cycle: Complete automatic type, controlled by solid-state electronics. Cycle may be interrupted any time by opening door. Cycle continues when door is closed.
- Initial cycle fills wash tank, to be recirculated each wash cycle. Some wash water is drained off before rinse cycle. Rinse cycle refreshes wash water and tank heat.
- Rinse Pump: Powered by a single phase motor, the rinse pump is made of high strength engineered composite material.
- Rinse and Sanitation:
- LXeH: Sanitation is accomplished by means of a built-in booster heater designed to raise temperature of water to a minimum of 180°F from an incoming water temperature of 110°F.
- Pumped Drain: Machine automatically drains water through a built-in pump. Maximum 38" drain height permitted.
- Racking: Machines accommodate racks from 10" x 20" to 20" x 20". Also accepts 16" x 18" cafeteria trays.
- NOTE: Certain materials, including silver, aluminum and pewter are attacked by Sodium Hypochlorite solution in the chemical sanitizing mode of operation.
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. and NSF International.
- Power cord kits
- Stainless steel base with 6" legs
- 17" stainless steel stand with storage
- External caster kit
- DWT-LXe drain water tempering kit
- (H x W x D): 32 1/2 inches x 23 15/16 inches x 25 9/16 inches
- 150lbs (68.04kg)
There are no reviews for this product yet.
There are no products matching the selection.