- Blade construction: CROMOVA 18 high carbon stainless steel
- Balanced stainless steel molded dimpled handle, provides safe grip
- Blade edge is ground on each side creating a straight sharp edge
- Bamboo & Clear Acrylic 6-slot Knife Block
- Hand wash with gentle dish soap & dry
- Made in Japan; Lifetime Warranty
Global Knives have two most innovative features - their edge and the way they are balanced. The most important feature of any knife is its edge. The blade is made from one of the finest steels- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel. This special steel is ice-tempered and hardened to a Rockwell Hardness of 56-58, which remains razor sharp longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion. The blade edge is ground on both sides of the blade like western style blades; however the edge is ground to a straight point rather than a beveled edge which results in a razor sharp edge that will stay sharper longer. To balance the blade, all Global knives have a unique hollow handle filled with the right amount of sand to create the perfect balance. Global knives are truly unique. Made in Japan.
- 3-inch Paring Knife
- 4.5-inch Utility Knife
- 5-inch Chef's Prep Knife
- 5.5-inch Nakiri Vegetable Knife
- 8-inch Chef's Knife
- 8.5-inch Bread Knife
- 6-slot Bamboo & Clear Acrylic Knife Block
There are no reviews for this product yet.
There are no products matching the selection.