Global knives are on the cutting edge when it comes to beautifully hand-crafted cutlery made with exquisite detail and the highest standards of Japanese professional chefs. This set includes Global's best-selling G2 20cm cook's knife with the GS1 11cm kitchen knife. An excellent choice for the home cook with sharp cooking skills.
- Hand forged of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel and ice tempered to Rockwell C56 - 58, which holds a razor sharp edge and resists corrosion
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene
- Prominent quarter-inch edge is visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention
- Stainless-steel hollow handles are perfectly balanced to offset the weight of each blade and textured, providing an excellent grip and balance in the hand.
- Iconic dots on the knife’s handle represent the seven virtues of Bushido from the traditional Japanese Samurai code of honour
- Crafted to professional standards, this knife is lightweight yet perfectly balanced
- Made in Japan
You may also like these products